Tuesday, October 14, 2008

I AM REVOLTING!

I have seen everybody's cute little Fall pages. I have read and enjoyed about the many virtues of Fall and all that it promises. I have even found myself enjoying spicy smells and craving warm soup, but to all of this I say FORGET IT! I dread Fall because it only means that the brutal, unforgiving, hateful Winter is coming. I want SPRING! Therefore, I have switched my background and am going to write an ode to Spring.

Oh how I love the beautiful brilliant skys, which when I look up I feel the glorious sun laying a blanket of warmth on my face. As the snow melts away, tiny blades of velvety grass pierce their way through the soil to blanket the earth in emerald majesty.





The trees are blooming and everywhere you look there are bursts of soft petals promising the sweet fruits of summer.





And who can forget the beauteous blooms of tulips and daffodils lining our paths?



Alas, Spring you fair maiden, I await your return and the promise of Summer with bated breath.



Fall, I could take you or leave you.



As for winter, you nasty old Bitch, you can

SUCK IT!






1 comment:

The 4 Hoggans said...

You are a little sassy! I like it. Thanks for the laugh.