Friday, September 26, 2008

Ahhhh... the relief!

Well, after much anticipation and anxiety I received the results back from my final...I passed with honors! I am now able to look for a job as a part time transcriptionist. Yay! It was a lot of work but I am actually really proud of myself and I am glad that I was able to stick to it and finish. I had to take 2 days off of work to take the final and it took a good chunk of both of those, then I had to wait TWO WHOLE WEEKS for the results! Now I can breathe a huge sigh of relief and move on to "other projects!"

3 comments:

Kacie and Jake C. said...

CONGRATS on all your hard work! That is so great, and I'm sure all that anticipation makes even sweeter. You go girl! Let me know how it goes.

Jenny and Jared said...

Congratulations! I am so excited for you. Good luck with your "other projects!"

Mandy said...

Congrats deary!