Thursday, October 23, 2008

Teach your children well...

I have been told that apparently there is something wrong with the way I was raised. They say music is the soundtrack to your life. Thus, my life must be that of an adult contemporary radio station.

A while ago, Levi and I were talking about music and AC/DC came up. I told him that I don't really care for AC/DC. I much prefer listening to some good ole' Lionel Richie. He says that if he had known this before, we certainly would never have been married. I beg to differ! I think a lot of it has to do with what my parents listened to while I was growing up. It was as "wonder bread" as it gets. Some of my favorites from childhood are Chicago, Air Supply, Phil Collins, and the aforementioned Lionel Richie. I am even able to sing along to many, many Bee Gees songs. So you see, while everyone else is jamming out to CCR, Led Zeppelin, and AC/DC, I am belting my heart out KOSY 106.5 FM!

This is what make ME a Maverick!

No comments: