Monday, September 21, 2009

Promises, promises...

Yeah. So I kind of still totally slacked in the blogging department. What can I say? Perfection has never been something I claim to be! This summer has been super busy and I have had plenty to do. My house is definitely evidence of this. It is a disaster area! But at least I can call it my own! One of our major projects this summer was to refinish our hardwoods. They are original and
needed a little TLC. These are after we sanded them down. I was too embarrassed to show how bad they looked before, hence no "Before" picture. Just use your imagination... 3 dogs + wood floors= one heck of a scratched up floor!

It took us most of the weekend and the dogs were not so happy to be locked out (They could use a lot more of it, if you ask me!), but after all was said and done, we are pretty happy with the results.

Now I just have to get my dogs acclimated to wearing booties around my house!

1 comment:

The Nate and Sara Project said...

So glad to see you are alive!! :) And I'm totally impressed by your floors; I think they look phenomenal!