Wednesday, July 29, 2009

There's a V.I.P. in my family!

I am very proud to announce the much anticipated arrival of a special little person in my life. Her name is Adalyn Lila and she is the first grand-daughter in our family. My brother Aaron and his wife Leah welcomed her on July 28th at 2 am. As you might have guessed, I could not help myself and had to rush down and get a glimpse of her with my own eyes! She is absolutely scrumptious and I can't wait to be her FAVORITE Aunt! (So take that Cic & Kenz!) She has a beautiful full head of hair and is all cheeks! The poor little turtle takes after her Daddy and has no neck, just rolls and rolls of skin.





On a side note, I have to tell everyone what a special person little Adalyn's mommy is. She has really been a blessing in our family. Leah is one of the most sweet natured and easygoing people. She does not have a mean bone in her body, but do not be deceived, she has a backbone! She keeps my brother in line! She is so thoughtful and is going to be an amazing mother!!!!! My only regret is that we don't live closer! She is definitely a kindred spirit! I hate to say it, but if anything "happens" to them, Aaron is sooooo screwed, cause I think we'll all keep Leah and get rid of him! (Just kidding Aaron... we all know you would never be dumb enough to mess things up! LOL!)

3 comments:

Reeders said...

She is sooooo beautiful!!! And Leah sucks because she looks so great! :)

Jana said...

Cute! Cute! I think you meant she was born July 28th right? :) Congrats.. she's adorable.

Mandy said...

Now that is a cute baby. Usually it takes a few weeks for the cuteness to come. How exciting. Congrats to your family! She is very lucky to have such a great aunt Trish.