Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Onesies

Last weekend Sarah and I threw a baby shower for our best friend Brandy. It was a ton of fun and there will be more to post later. However, I am so happy with the results of our activity. We set up a table for everyone to decorate onesies and this is what I came up with. I think they turned out really cute and it was a lot of fun!


Also, I recently made these bibs for my friend Jackie's little girl. I am not a great photographer so I apologize for the less than adequate pic.


I used hot pink and teal hand towels for the terry cloth backing on these. I think they are pretty cute!

5 comments:

thedeanfamily said...

I love the onsie idea! How did you design them...cricut? The bibs are also adorable and a great gift as well! Who knew you were oh so crafty!?

Sar and Dan said...

Okay Trish, this is getting out of hand! You really need to do a new post!!!!!!!

Sar and Dan said...

Seriously?! Still waiting!

Sar and Dan said...

You alive?

Misha Edwards said...

Tricia-First of all why are you changing the way you spell your name???????? Second I have to know how you did the Onesies!!! I'm doing a baby shower for Megan and the is the best idea I have ever seen!