Saturday, August 16, 2008

Mawwiage is what bwings us togevah today!

Okay, I'm a dork, but I couldn't resist a little movie reference! Anyway, last weekend was my little brother Aaron's wedding to the lovely miss Leah. It was a whirlwind, but lots of fun seeing lots of relatives. They got married in Manti and had a reception in Alpine so we had quite the caravan. Unfortunately, my mom doesn't handle our weddings well. She gets all frazzled and acts like a basket case, but she got through it! (I think for the next wedding we should slip her a Xanax!) We got some nice pics. Below are just a few of us at the temple.





This is my cute mom and dad!




Us! (He cleans up nice!)

This is probably a preview of this year's Christmas card!!!

What Studs!!!

Please note: This is right after my brother Aaron almost dropped Leah on her face. I don't think he would have enjoyed his wedding night if she was at the hospital with a cracked jaw! Also, I love Levi's contribution! Way to pitch in!

3 comments:

Reeders said...

Haha! Go Levi! That's great!

thedeanfamily said...

Thanks for posting some pics! You all look just smashing, I must say. Wish I could've been there.

Jenny and Jared said...

It was such a lovely wedding. You guys all looked so lovely!