Monday, April 7, 2008

Ready or Not!

Okay, let's see if I can figure out this whole blogging thing! My cousins have the cutest pages and it is so fun to see their babies and stay updated!

Things here are pretty hectic. Between school, work, and everything else, I sometimes wonder where all the time goes. Hopefully I will be done with school by the beginning of fall, and then we can begin working on other "projects." Levi is still really loving his work and happy with the company he works for. I am so grateful that he has found something he doesn't hate!

Anyway, this is just a warm up and hopefully I will have more to write on later.

3 comments:

thedeanfamily said...

Trish,
I am so proud that you started a blog! Welcome to the blogging world! I seriously look forward to seeing and hearing what you are up to! I will anxiously awaiting each post, so get to it ;) Kar

Kacie and Jake C. said...

Hey Trisha,
I too would like to welcome you to the blogging world. Hope you guys are doing well. Can't wait to hear more...GET POSTING! :)

Justen said...

Trish! So good to hear from you. Where are you? What school? Give me the low-down.