Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Take me to Vegas, I'm on a roll...

Can you believe it? Two posts in 2 days?! Incredible, I know. This one is only to do a little bragging. Before the arrival of cute little miss Addy, I "slaved" away and made a quilt for her. I wanted something that wasn't too "babyish" and that she could grow up dragging around with her. I have to say I am pretty proud of how cute it came out! And then Leah has to go and upstage me with making Addy so cute.... Sheesh! Can't a girl ever come out ahead?

P.S. No, Leah doesn't stuff her baby into the corner of the crib. The baby in this picture is a fake... it threw me off at first too :)!

Leah was nice enough to model it for me. You can't tell here but she was 9+ months pregnant, and it was a long, HOT, active weekend! (She was even running around playing yard games, the crazy woman!!! When I am 9 months pregnant I am taking full advantage of it!)

1 comment:

Reeders said...

That turned out soooo cute. I can't believe I haven't seen it yet! Love it!